Exhibitions, Shows, Galleries, Museums, etc.
* Jan - Scupture Resource Center, Tucson, group show
* Feb - Sculpture Tucson outdoor group exhibit
* TBD - Martha Cooper Library expansion commissison
* March - The Food Factory of Orlando, 2 Rocketship installations
* Oct 8-10 - New Orleans Jazz Fest, 1st wkd
* Nov 12-15 Sculpture Tucson outdoor fest, Brandi Fenton Park
2020 - glad to be over!!!
* Shemer Arts Center, Scotsdale, AZ "ReClaimed" foind object group show, featured artist
* FringeFest Tucson, 3 live AZ-centric art performances with Brandon Bergman
* "Shock Of The New West", Tubac, AZ Center For The Arts, group show, Best of Show!!!
* Sculpture Resource Center, Tucson, group show, live art performance
* Untitled Gallery, Tucson, group show, People's Choice award
* Multiple art on loan program installations in California and Colorado
* Dougherty Arts Center, Austin exhibition, 1 piece
* Oct-Jan Solar Culture Gallery, Tucson, group show
* Group exhibition at Tucson Airport, Award Of Merit
* Oct 8'x12' sculpture mural installation/commission, Ridgway, CO.
* Oct 10' abstract Indain sculpture installation, Aurora, CO. Art on Havana loan program
*Aug Raices Taller Gallery, group show, live art performance
*Aug Raices Taller Gallery, group show
* July FRINGE Fest event, Tucson, live art performance
* July Installation of 10' rocketship in Palm Desert, art on loan
* May-Oct Solar Culture Gallery, Tucson, group show
* May 2-5 New Orleans Jazz Fest 50th anniversary!!! 7 years since I had a great 15 years in a row as the Rocketman... now this Severe ReConstructivist with Deluxe West assemblage returns! Exhibitor and live art demo booth
* April 5-7 Tucson Sculpture Show
* Video interview link ArtPrize, 2010, Grand Rapids, MI
* 8 BIG rockets at Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museums in Fla., one in S. Korea!!!!
* Red rocket, donated to the Mayo Clinic by a patron, to be in their permanent displayed art collection
* "The Rocket Bar" (named after my work) open & flourishing,
Penn Quarter, 7th & H NW, Wash, DC *NEW OUTDOOR FULLY NEON LIT ROCKET ABOVE ENTRANCE DOOR - YOU HAVE TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!
* Children's Museum of Phoenix, 10' tall Recycling Rocketship
* "Rocket Apts.", massive installations, 18th & Gilpin, Denver